Mike Magolnick is a twenty-year executive, a 3-time Amazon Bestselling Author and a popular keynote speaker in the fields of Marketing, Communications, Brand Strategy, Business Planning, Social and Digital Media.
Mike is a social media pioneer and among the most connected people in the world with a personal reach of more than thirty five million including business and political leaders, celebrities, authors and more. Mike has personally worked with dozens of companies on strategic planning for social infrastructure, reputation management and growth. He frequently speaks at conferences and business events as well as hosting group calls and webinars training thousands of people on Social Media and advanced marketing strategies.
Mike has been a recognized expert in the Internet industry having been interviewed and/or appearing in print in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, American Venture Magazine, Direct Selling News, Entrepreneur Magazine, eCommerce Times, The American Business Journal and several other national publications. Mike is an active member of American Mensa and was recently elected President of North Texas Mensa.
What Mike does, is doing, has done recently…
- CEO of iparabellVm [@iparabellVm]
- CEO and co-founder of JFA [@JFAnow]
- President of North Texas Mensa [@NorthTexasMensa]
- Owner/CEO of PotentL Domain Names [@PotentL]
- Strategist for ResumeBear [@ResumeBear]
- Strategist for SocialRockit [@SocialRockit]
- Strategist for O2 Media [@O2MediaInc]
- Author of The NEW 3 Foot Rule
- Author of Social What Why How
- Author of The Social Media Symphony