Subject: Re: SEO Strategy For www.magolnick.com
Nice To Meet You.
I Am Denise
First, thank you for taking a moment to read my email. We may be able to help your business.
Tired of using low quality SEO services? A completely safe and fully tested SEO service. A service unlike the rest, get real results. The most effective SEO ranking service. Here’s how…
- Insane link diversity
- Highest quality web 2.os Profile
- 100% Penguin and Panda friendly
- Manually written articles
- Contextual link building
- Top .edu & .gov links
- Angela paul profile links
- Top customer support
- High PR private blog network
- Quality social bookmarks
IMPACT OF THE ACTIVITY
- Target Audience Reach
- Leads Flow
- Call Enquiries
- Brand Awareness
OVER TO YOU
I sincerely hope that once you go through all the above, you will be able to build a strong faith in our expertise and domain competency.
We would really look forward to hear from you and definitely getting the wonderful opportunity to offer our services. If you are not the person in your company who deals with online marketing, would you please forward this email to them so they can get in touch with me?
GET IN TOUCH
Mailing Address: 1950 Thompson Drive, Concord, CA 94520.
Magolnick @ Gmail <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Problems with your email:
1) the subject line says Re: SEO Strategy for www.magolnick.com, which implies that I emailed you with the subject line of SEO Strategy For www.magolnick.com and you are replying. In most cases, I would say thank you for replying so diligently, but I never sent you an email to begin with so… spam.
2) I’m assuming this email is for business purposes, which leads me to question your “GET IN TOUCH” section.
3) Speaking of your “GET IN TOUCH” section… WHY? Just, why? Your email is apparent because you emailed me from it. Why would I need your address?
4) Your address is fake. I Googled it.
5) Where is your unsubscribe button?
6) Thank you for starting the email saying “I Am Denise” and then adding “Name: Denise” on the bottom.
7) My favorite part of your email is, “I sincerely hope that once you go through all the above, you will be able to build a strong faith in our expertise and domain competency.” Really? I’m going to build a strong faith in your expertise by looking at 14 bullet points? By the way, several of them don’t make sense.
8) What does this even mean? “We would really look forward to hear from you and definitely getting the wonderful opportunity to offer our services.”
I’m not sure you’re ready for marketing. Thank you though for reaching out.